You will be working on existing platform modules and will be asked to develop additional features for our platform. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of high quality source code and fully functioning platform features.
We practice agile development and continuous deployment. Therefore, thorough knowledge of Scrum and ideally XP is required.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics.
- 3+ years of experience in developing commercial software solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, Software Design Patterns and Best Practices.
- Excellent knowledge of and strong experience of Ruby on Rails, Java or C#.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with RESTFul Web Services.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with MySql and/or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of and experience with Unit Testing, TDD and BDD using RSpec.
- Experience working in a dynamic Agile project environment
- Knowledge of Objective C and iOS and/or Android mobile platforms is a pre.
- ScrumMaster Certified is a pre.
- A high level of professionalism
- Strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, and a positive attitude
- Result-driven, fast learner eager to explore new horizons of knowledge
- Excellent thinker able to quickly resolve complex problems, creative thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The position is full-time, based in Rotterdam. You’ll be leading a highly dedicated team of developers and share responsibility in coaching the team.