Are you a creative digital marketeer in the field of technology and Software as a Service? Do you want to play a major part in the growth of a market leader in the sustainability of real estate? Do you want to contribute to the reduction of energy consumption by smarter working, learning and caring? We would like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Marketing specialist that can support our team with the strategic planning, development, coordination, and execution of our marketing activities. You will be part of our Customer Delivery team which consists of Product designers, User experience specialists, Customer Success agents and Sales agents.
You will be working closely with our partners for content production, copywriting, marketing and design so you have access to all necessary instruments to be successful in realizing our jointly developed marketing plans. For our growth, we need a strong international online position. Digital marketing is at the center of this. We have worked very hard to realize a firm primary position but there’s still a lot of work to be done!
Your core tasks will be:
- Coordinating the creation of online content such as blogs, newsletters, webpages, and product information, online tutorials etc.
- Execution of online marketing campaigns and monitoring results using SEO, SEA, CRM tools, posts on social media, marketing emails etc.
- Optimization of offline marketing activities i.e. trade shows, training events etc.
- Advising on internal communication processes.
What we are looking for:
We embrace an energizing, creative, diverse culture. Our success has been built on the engagement of all our co-workers in the full support of our great clients. User and customer focus is at the core of our DNA. We care greatly for our planet and are convinced that we can contribute to a sustainable and loving environment. We are looking for an experienced Marketing and communication talent that will help us to reach the next growth level.
Officebooking employees are curious, (self) critical and always looking for the next challenge. We highly value your work-life balance and offer great ways to develop yourself professionally and privately.
- Minimum Bachelor level education in communication and marketing
- Experience in an international environment
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar function
- Experience in inbound-outbound marketing
- Experience with digital marketing, SEO/SEA optimization
- High level of creativity, strong writing skills, international focus
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM tools
- Fluent, native level in English
- Fluent second language (Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese)
Why work for Officebooking
Officebooking is a fast-growing, privately owned company since 2012! We support A brand customers in Europe, the UK, Canada, and the USA and are renowned for our strong innovative and technology skills. As a growing organization, we can offer you many opportunities for growth and personal development.
Some of the main perks for our employees:
- Great opportunities for growth and international experience
- Good, market-level payment either contract-based or salary
- Always a desk at our office in the liveliest and most cultural city of the Netherlands J
- Remote work is possible
- Free lunch at the office
- Every last Friday of the month is Snack Friday!
This job is open for remote employees within the Netherlands, Europe / United Kingdom. Residents of USA / Canada are welcome to apply however you need to be able to adapt to CET office hours.
We are! If you like to meet our innovative team of high-grade experts, please send us your resume and, if applicable, some project examples. Please apply via joinourteam(at)officebooking.net with your motivation, CV and links to portfolio or projects (if applicable). We’re looking forward to meeting you!