Looking for a real game changing career opportunity? Ready to explore full customer journeys including wayfinding and digital signage solutions?
Officebooking is a fast growing workspace management platform, supporting businesses throughout Europe and beyond! For our team based in Rotterdam we’re looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer
As an UI-UX Designer you will be responsible for delivering the best digital user experience. Officebooking is a truly multi channel platform. Our user focused ‘apps’ range from mobile to digital signage solutions.
- Designing UX of our digital services including digital signage solutions
- Active support of the full design path: from creating concepts to proof-of-concept and deployment
- Support and coaching your (technical) colleagues in realisation, testing and deployment
- User research, technology research, create designs and prototypes
- Set up AB testing, testing with our client end user groups
- New product development, market research
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Academic degree in Industrial Design or Communication and Multimedia design or comparable
- Expert understanding of translating user requirements to beautiful experiences
- Experience in various user test strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of web and mobile application frameworks
- Min three years experience as an UX designer
And if we’ve caught your interest:
- Full user focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design choices
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
We are! If you like to meet our innovative team of high grade experts, please send us your resume and, if applicable, some project examples. Please apply via joinourteam(at)officebooking.net with your CV, portfolio (if applicable) and/or links to your Git(hub) account. We’re looking forward to meet you!
Please note: we currently only hire within EU and UK