Are you ready for a real front end challenge? How about developing a pan-European indoor location based service? Officebooking is a fast growing workspace management platform, supporting businesses throughout Europe. For our team based in Rotterdam we’re looking for a junior front end developer. We offer you a leading role in a compact, energetic team with a focus on high end technology: internet of things, big data, deep learning.. to name a few. If you want to be part of a truly innovative team then let’s get to work!
- Active involvement in mobile app development
- Continuously look for ways to improve user experience.
- Active involvement in developing and deploy testing.
- Take ownership of sections of our web-, mobile and digital signage applications
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of web application frameworks i.e. Ruby on Rails
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience in a commercial environment; pragmatic, down to earth approach
- Experience with user-driven product development: requirements analysis, A/B testing, etc
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Comfortable working on a command line
- 2+ years of experience building websites and applications