You will be working on existing and new platform modules and will be asked to develop additional features for our platform. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of high quality source code and fully functioning platform features.
We practice agile development and continuous deployment. Therefore, thorough knowledge of Scrum and ideally XP is required.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics.
- 5+ years of experience in developing commercial software solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, Software Design Patterns and Best Practices.
- Excellent knowledge of and strong experience of Ruby on Rails or Java.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with RESTFul Web Services.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with MySql and/or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of and experience with Unit Testing, TDD and BDD using RSpec.
- Experience working in a dynamic Agile project environment
- Knowledge and experience with development and information security
- ScrumMaster Certified is a pre.
- A high level of professionalism
- Strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, and a positive attitude
- Result-driven, fast learner eager to explore new horizons of knowledge
- Excellent thinker able to quickly resolve complex problems, creative thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The position is full-time, based in Rotterdam.
You’ll be heading a highly dedicated team of developers and share responsibility in coaching the team.
We are! If you like to meet our innovative team of high grade experts, please send us your resume and, if applicable, some project examples. Please apply via joinourteam(at)officebooking.net with your CV, portfolio (if applicable) and/or links to your Git(hub) account. We’re looking forward to meet you!
Please note: we currently only hire within EU and UK