Within Officebooking we distinguish different roles and permissions. The Location manager role is intended for all employees within your organization who are involved in reservation management, facility services or reception. The Location manager can view and edit reservations, create reservations on behalf of an employee or user and register or check in a new visitor.
Overview permissions Location manager
- Insight into all reservations and checkins of their own location
- Insight into visitor registration of their own location
- Insight into the occupancy rate (yesterday, today and tomorrow), from their own location, via the dashboard
- Creating, editing or canceling a reservation on behalf of another user
- Starting or closing a session (check-in) on behalf of another user
- Limited user management (view only)