You have the option of adding an image per desk/room that will be visible in the mobile app and web app. This image ensures recognition of the desk/room for the end users.
Upload an image to make the desk/room more recognizable. You can upload an image per category (all items with the same category show the same image) or an individual image per desk/room. These images will be visible in the mobile app, web app and Room signage displays.
General image via Categories
Add a general image to every desk/room from a category in one go. This image is displayed if no individual desk/room image has been uploaded. The maximum file size is 1 MB.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the menu on the left.
- Then select the ‘Categories’ tab. Here you will find a list of all categories in the Officebooking system. The categories that are active are checked. In addition to the checked categories, you have the option to upload the image that belongs to the category
Image per individual desk/room
Add a unique image per individual desk/room, for example for each meeting room in the office. This helps the end user to select the meeting room they want to reserve. The image uploaded separately to the desk/room will overrule the general category image. The maximum file size is 1 MB.
- Select ‘Assets’ from the menu on the left.
- Search for the desk/room you want to edit.
- Select the desk/room and then select ‘Edit’.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to upload an image.