- Navigate to ‘Workspaces’ in the menu.
- Select ‘+ Add’ to add a new floor (workspace).
- Select the location where you want to add a floor.
- Give the floor a recognizable name for your users. We recommend naming the floor in the following way: AM – First floor. Consisting of the first two letters of your location name, followed by the floor. This avoids the creation of three floors with the name ‘First floor’ in multiple locations.
- Enter the floor number. Example: First floor is number 1.
- Below is the ‘Marker’ field, which you can leave empty.
- Then select ‘Save workspace’.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a screen where you can upload the image of the floor plan. Advices image size: horizontally oriented, 5000 px wide, maximum size of 1 MB. In most cases, this map is drawn and then uploaded by the Officebooking Onboarding team.
- Then select ‘Save workspace’ again to save the floor.
How do I add a floor to a location?
Was this article helpful?