- Navigate to ‘Amenities’ in the left menu. Here you’ll find an overview of all created amenities.
- To get started, add an amenity yourself by selecting the ‘+ Add’ button. Read below what the different fields mean and then enter the details. The fields with an asterisk are required.
- Name*: give your amenity a clear name.
- Label: if necessary, give your amenity a label.
- Description: Give your amenity (if desired) a description.
- Price: Give your amenity (if applicable) a price.
- VAT: enter the VAT rate (if you have indicated a price).
- Service time for booking: indicate how much (service) time is needed for the reservation, when ordering this amenity. For example, when a change has to be made in the arrangement of the chairs in the boardroom.
- Service time after booking: indicate how much (service) time is needed after the reservation, when ordering this amenity. For example, when a change has been made and this needs to be reverted to the old situation.
After filling in the information below, select the ‘Save’ button to save the data. Then, in an extra tab at the top of the screen, you have the option to add a photo to the amenity.
To be able to add the new amenity to a reservation in the web app, it is necessary to connect it to a room. Select the room where you want the amenity to be reserved.