How do I (temporarily) block a desk/room?
- Navigate to ‘Assets’ in the menu.
- Select the name of the desk/room you want to edit.
- Select the desk/room name and then select the ‘Edit’ button.
- Then scroll down the screen to ‘Select stage’.
- When a desk/room is active, the stage is set to ‘Active’. To (temporarily) block or close a desk/room, change the stage to ‘Blocked’. The desk/room is now visible in the app with a gray dot and can no longer be booked by the end user or Admin. If you want to make a room reservable, change the stage back to ‘Active’. Would you rather completely hide the desk/room in all apps? Then change the stage to ‘Hidden’. The Admins will still be able to see the desk/room in the OfficeAdmin.
Was this article helpful?