When a user has a special role within the organization (e.g. Firefighter or First aider) or when he/she belongs to a certain department, you can give this user a label. This label is visible behind the user’s name in the list under ‘Who’s at Work‘ in the app. This way you can immediately find who’s at the office, for example in case of an emergency. Other users can also search for a specific label, for example, to find their colleague from a specific department.
- Navigate to ‘Users’ in the menu.
- Search for the name of the user you want to add the label to.
- Select the user’s name.
- Select ‘Edit’ and then scroll down to the ‘Label’ field.
- Enter the name of the label you want to add here.
- Select ‘Save’ to save your changes.