If a visitor arrives at the location, but he or she is not registered beforehand, the visitor can register themselves via the kiosk at the location. It is probably located near the entrance of the building.
- Instead of ‘Check in’, the visitor chooses ‘Register’.
- Select the host (user with whom the visitor has the appointment).
- The visitor fills in his/her personal data. The name and email fields are required. Other fields are optional.
- Select the ‘Enter’ button to complete the registration.
- The visitor will then receive an invitation to the specified e-mail address.
- This invitation contains a QR code with which the visitor can check in.