Install the Outlook Add-in
The Outlook Add-in can be installed from the Microsoft Store. In some organizations, the app is installed by your own IT administrator.
- Open your Outlook application (via the web application or the desktop app)
- Navigate to ‘Get Add-ins’ at the top of the Outlook ribbon. Now a pop-up will open.
- Now search for ‘Officebooking’ in the search bar.
- Select ‘Add’.
- Now that you have installed the Add-in, you can close this window.
Log in with the Outlook Add-in
- Open your Outlook calendar and create a new calendar item.
- Select the Officebooking Add-in (Officebooking logo) in the ribbon at the top of the Outlook application. The Officebooking Outlook add-in opens on the right side of the appointment.
- Within the Add-in you have the option to log in with Microsoft, your own Officebooking account, or via Single Sign On, just like with the mobile app or web app.
- Log in with your own Officebooking account, enter your login name (email address) and password, and click on the red ‘Log in’ button.
- Log in with Microsoft, then follow the next steps: Please note, logging in with Microsoft must be preconfigured by your network administrator.
- To log in with Microsoft, select the ‘Log in with Microsoft’ button. A Microsoft pop-up will open.
- Select your own organization account and log in with your own details.
- Subsequently, permission is requested once. Select ‘Accept’. The Outlook Add-in will now log in automatically. If that is set, your location will be shown.
- Log in with Single Sign On. You can also log in with Single Sign On, for example also with Okta or Google. Choose the ‘Login with SSO’ button.
- Enter your organization’s community code. The community code consists of three or four letters or characters, for example, WIL for the company Wilderman.
- You will then be asked to log in to a new pop-up.
- After successful login, the window is closed, and the available workstations and rooms are shown.