As soon as you have created an asset group with the relevant desks/rooms you want to connect, and the user group with the users you want to connect the desks/rooms to, you can assign these two to each other. It works best to give the two groups the same name.
- Navigate to ‘Asset Groups’ in the menu.
- Select the name of the asset group that you want to assign to a user group.
- Then select the ‘Edit’ button.
- Scroll down to ‘User groups’. Here you will find the option to add a user group. Select the field and you will get a list of all existing user groups. If you click on a group, it will be added in the field. If you want to add another group, click inside the field, under the first added group and the list will reappear. In this field you also have the option to quickly find a group by typing its name.
- Then select the button ‘Save asset group’ to save your group.
- The group is immediately live. The desks/rooms from the asset group are now only visible to the users from the user group.