Set the maximum location capacity. For example, if you opt for a maximum capacity of 30 people, the app will give an error message as soon as the 31st person tries to make a reservation for a moment when there are already 30 simultaneous reservations. With this setting you limit the maximum number of people who are present at your location at the same time.
- Navigate to ‘Locations’ in the menu.
- Select the name of the location whose capacity you want to configure.
- Select ‘Edit’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Location capacity’ field.
- Enter the maximum capacity of the location here.
- Then select ‘Save location’ to save the capacity.