Adding collective closures
In addition to configuring the default opening hours of a location, it’s also possible to add a collective closure. Think of a public holiday or another joint day off. The location is often closed on this specific date therefore it’s not possible for the end users to make a reservation.
Adding collective closures works via the ‘Collective Closures’ tab.
- Navigate to ‘Locations’ in the menu.
- Select the name of the location where you want to add a collective closure.
- Select ‘Edit’.
- Select the tab ‘Collective Closure’.
- Add a day by choosing a day, then entering the correct times and then selecting ‘Add’.
- Then select the ‘Save’ button.
Overview of all collective closing days
By default, the overview shows all upcoming collective closing days. The closing days from the past can be viewed via the ‘All dates’ button. Here you can filter per month and generate a more concise overview.