If you want reservations to be created only within opening hours, it is possible to configure this. Users will then receive an error message when the start time or end time of their reservation is outside the opening hours.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ in the OfficeAdmin menu.
- The page will automatically open on the ‘General’ tab.
- Scroll down to ‘Restrict reservations within opening hours’.
- Select the option ‘Restricted’ to activate the restriction.
- Then select ‘Save’ to save your configuration.
- Now check if your opening hours are configured, as described in the next step. This is necessary for your restriction to work.
Set opening times
When you have activated this, it is important that you ensure that the opening times of your location are also configured. If this is not the case, the system thinks that the location is closed on all days and it’s not possible to make a reservation at all.
Follow these steps to configure the opening hours:
- Navigate to ‘Locations’ in the menu.
- Select the name of the location where you want to add/change the opening hours.
- Click on ‘Edit’.
- Select the ‘Opening hours’ tab.
- Add an opening time by selecting a day, then entering the correct times and then selecting ‘Add’. Repeat this for all (working) days. If you leave a day out, this means the location is closed on that day.
- Then select ‘Save opening hours’.