It is possible to set a check-in to automatically terminate when a reservation ends per desk/room. This prohibits a checkin session from lasting all day, even if the reservation was only for one or two hours. Additionally, the employee is not required to manually check out.
- Navigate to ‘Assets’ in the menu.
- Find the desks/rooms where you want to activate this setting and select the box at the beginning of the row.
- To select all desks/rooms at the same time, tick the top box in the left column (next to ‘Occupancy’). This will select the first 20 assets. Then go to the next page to select the next 20 assets. Repeat to select all assets in the system.
- Then select the ‘Bulk edit’ button. A pop-up opens showing the various editing actions.
- Select the entry field under the option ‘Automatically stop session’ and select the option ‘Activated’.
- Select the ‘Next’ button.
- Confirm the change and select the ‘Update’ button.
- Now the bulk edit has been performed and the setting is activated immediately.