By default, all users in the system are in the “Everyone” group. If you want to set a rule that applies to all users, you do this with this user group. If there are exceptions for a specific group of users or if you want to divide your users into departments, for example, you can add an extra user group.
Within a user group it is possible to set different rules that apply to the users in the group.
- Navigate to ‘User groups’ in the menu.
- Select the name of the user group for which you want to set the rule.
- Then select the ‘Edit’ button to make an adjustment to the data or settings of this group.
- Scroll down. There you will find the option ‘Maximum amount of reservations at the same time’. Enter the maximum number of reservations that are allowed to be made simultaneously.
- Then select the ‘Save user group’ button to save your group and the setting.
As soon as this setting has been configured, it is activated immediately. The moment a user tries to make more reservations than the maximum number of simultaneous reservations allows, they will receive a notification with the reason why the reservation cannot be made.