In case a user can’t make a new reservation with the mobile app or web app, the Admin can do this for the user via the OfficeAdmin.
- Navigate to ‘Reservations’ in the left menu.
- In the planner you create a new reservation by dragging a time slot to the desired desk/room. When dragging, a grey block appears on the time slot of the reservation.
- A pop-up will then open where you can enter the reservation details.
- Select the user for whom you want to create the reservation. A confirmation email with the reservation details will be sent to that user.
- Entering further data. This works the same as in the web app.
- Select ‘Save’ and your reservation is created.
It is also possible to make a reservation in the list view of the ‘Reservations’ screen via the ‘+ New Reservation’ button. Follow the same steps in the reservation pop-up. After saving, the reservation appears in the list.